Adapters to convert your flat mount fork to post mount calipers - FF-1 front 140mm rotor - FF-2 front 160mm rotor - FR-1 rear 140mm rotor - FR-2 rear 160mm rotor - Each includes two bolts
Flat mount front adapter for both 140mm or 160mm rotors. All mounting hardware included in package.
Adapters to convert your rear flat mount frame to post mount caliper - FR1-R140 = rear 140mm rotor - FR2-R160 = rear 160mm rotor - Each includes two 32mm bolts
$4.99 - $8.19
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Beautifully machined and hand-friendly, Salsa's Flip-Off Quick-Release Skewer is a great way to keep your wheel attached to your bike. It's constructed from stainless steel to make sure it'll be along for the ride for years to come. This QR works with 170mm fatbike rear hubs.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Upgrade your suspension fork with ultra-low friction wiper seals providing unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there.
- Upgrade your suspension fork with ultra-low friction wiper seals providing unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there
$3.99 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
The Problem Solvers Center Lock Rotor Adapters are CNC-machined aluminum adapters that allow the use of 6-bolt rotors on Shimano's Center Lock hubs.
The Problem Solvers Center Lock Adapter Kit allows riders to use 6-bolt rotors on Shimano Center Lock compatible hubs. - Not intended to be used with rotors over 180mm in diameter - Made of extruded, CNC-machined, and broached AL-6061-T6 - Designed for use with Center Lock hubs and 6-bolt disc brake rotors
$24.99 - $44.99
The Problem Solvers Head Tube Reducers resize your head tube to accommodate different size forks. These fine aluminum reducers are designed for traditional, external-cup headsets. Please contact us for any questions about compatibility with your bicycle.
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$9.99 - $11.99
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
$22.79 - $24.79
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Underbar dropper remote, ideal for bikes with 1x drivetrain - Split clamp allows 4-axis of adjustment for perfect setup - Upgrades all remote Kind Shocks (not intended for lever adjustable models and not compatible with first generation LEV Integra)
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Reusable up to 3 times - Compatible with 6, 7 and 8 speed IG drivetrains - Pin width: 7.1mm - Card of 2
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
Page 1 of 2 Next page