$4.99 - $8.19
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Beautifully machined and hand-friendly, Salsa's Flip-Off Quick-Release Skewer is a great way to keep your wheel attached to your bike. It's constructed from stainless steel to make sure it'll be along for the ride for years to come. This QR works with 170mm fatbike rear hubs.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$4.50 - $17.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
The Problem Solvers Center Lock Adapter Kit allows riders to use 6-bolt rotors on Shimano Center Lock compatible hubs. - Not intended to be used with rotors over 180mm in diameter - Made of extruded, CNC-machined, and broached AL-6061-T6 - Designed for use with Center Lock hubs and 6-bolt disc brake rotors
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$3.40 - $4.99
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
$6.79 - $14.99
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
$15.99 - $24.79
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
$11.99 - $14.00
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher is designed to eliminate the possibility of the chain falling in towards the frame when shifting to the inner chainring on uneven road. Chain Catcher is a simple add-on component which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. Especially recommended for carbon frames. No matter how well you set up the front derailleur with round or oval rings, there is always a possibility that chain may find its way to drop on the frame when you shift quickly from outer ring to inner one. Especially on rough or gravel roads. Mounting the Chain Catcher in front of the front derailleur will prevent such occurrence from happening because the chain will be guided precisely onto the small ring and will not be able to go any further towards the frame. Our Chain Catcher has a conical tapered head, providing an excellent fit to braze-on mounts that are integrated with frame. However, with older frames you may use a clamp braze-on adapter. In such case please ensure that your adapter has a front face also conical (not flat). Unlike the majority of chain catchers on the market, absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher can be precisely adjusted to ensure only minimal gap is left to the inner chainring for maximum security. - Mass/Size: 11.6g / one size fits all - Compatibility: All braze-on frames and derailleurs. - Adjustability: 6mm chainline adjustment provided on the slot for precise setup - Material: CNC machined 7075 T6 / M5 stainless steel bolt - Finish: type II anodizing
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Page 1 of 28 Next page