The innovative Bordo 6000 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish. And, the ABUS Extra-Class lock cylinder is tamper resistant, too.
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key. Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers - Individually configurable code - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag - Length: 90cm
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 8.5 mm - Shackle Height: 108 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
$37.99 - $42.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Protect your bicycle with the ABUS Tresorflex 1360 Combo lock. It features a tough steel cable that's surrounded by hardened steel links and it's all wrapped up in a finish-protecting sleeve so you can lock up with peace of mind. And, you can set your own combination on the easy-spinning digit wheels, too.
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.19 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
$20.99 - $22.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$13.99 - $18.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$15.99 - $20.89
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$16.39 - $18.49
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.59 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$12.09 - $15.39
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
$22.79 - $24.59
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • U-lock: 4 x 7.75-inches • Cable: 10mm x 4 feet
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 7.75"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included
Page 1 of 6 Next page